11/4/09


how a girl has to find new tricks to keep her figure in check.......and especially if you hIT thAt...ummm cERtain Age...where the wEIght juST seeMs to stICK a bit longer with you.
Let me share with you my FaVORite Fast Food to go in my Car eating Trick!!
Starbucks Oatmeal to Go!!!  DEEEE licious!  And Customizeable!!!!  You Choose "complimentry with Oatmeal Purchase"...Brown Sugar...Mix Fruit...Mix Nuts...as much as little or all three! 
I always order a Starbuck Oatmeal before I head out of town on my Road Trips...it can sit in my vehicles Cup Holder....not spoil...who cares if it gets room temp...still yummy even after an hour or so on the RoAd...and A whole lot HEALTHIER and controllable for the DIEt.   Plus...oatmeal starves off the hunger..longer than most foods. 
bLAckTOP cAFe..in yOUR cAr!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment