11/12/09

Love this .....love this...did I say how mUCh I Luuuuvvvv This????? and the Price - WOW......I am sooo excited about this option for my vehicle.
We spend time dressing up our homes...our cubicles/office...our desk...
and WhY nOt your VehiCLe!
One thing to keep in mind before purchasing....
Check with your local automotive service center that is the brand of your vehicle...
to make SuRe thesE mats will NOT disrupt Your Driving .....(yes, we have all heard about the recent major recall from Toyota on FloorMats...do some checking before BuyIng)

The above is made by RaceMark (do not have a link to purchase..help me if you know where to get the avove)- soooooo.Elegant??!!
How about the below priced under $40


or


and if you are "flower" LaDiE...try this (deLicioUs...for us snowy winter residents)


Here is the web site:   http://www.theparagon.com/ and search Car Mats
....Isn't iT tIMe to dReSS yoUr vEhiCle..?

No comments:

Post a Comment